You can sync our calendar with your own so that you will always be up to date with the latest events.
To add a calendar feed to your iOS device:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Find the menu item labeled “Mail, Contacts and Calendars,” and click “Add Account.”
- Paste in the iCal feed URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ainslie.uniforms%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- click “Next.”
To add a calendar feed to your Google calendar:
- Open Google Calendar Google Calendar
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ainslie.uniforms%40gmail.com&ctz=Australia%2FSydney in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.” Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.